- Licensed 1966 Ford® F-100 Scale Looks
- Transforms your SCX10™ Honcho™ into a cool classic truck
- Made with crystal clear polycarbonate
- Four step to Crawl Ready:
- 1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
- 2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- 3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- 4.) Mount your new body onto your truck
This is a 1966 Ford® F-100 Clear Body for SCX10™ Trail Honcho™. Pro-Line has a brand new body for all of the Scale Crawler fans: a Licensed 1966 Ford® F-100 body for the SCX10™ Trail Honcho™! The Honcho™ is a sweet looking Scale vehicle because of the built in rear cage. Now you can make it look even more scale with ’66 F-100 cab on the front. The Pro-Line 1966 F-100 is a classic vintage truck body with carefully sculpted round head lights and a round front windshield. Pro-Line has faithfully recreated the ’66 F-100 for your SCX10™ Honcho™! Transform the look of your Honcho™ with the Ford® F-100 from Pro-Line!
Don’t forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Pro-Line.
©2020 Pro-Line Racing. SCX10™ and Trail Honcho™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Horizon Hobby®, LLC. All other trademarks, service marks and logos are property of their respective owners.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear polycarbonate and are painted for advertising purposes only.
- SCX10™ Trail Honcho™
- Other 12.3″ Wheelbase Crawlers with Back-Half Cage #6322-00
- TRX-4® 12.8″ *Cab Only, with Back-Half Cage #6322-00